Viruses Going Around Jan 2010 Am I Pregnant?

Am I Pregnant? - viruses going around jan 2010

My last cycle on 1 January 2008. It started at 12 clock, while bringing the new year. I had been buried unprotected sex w / my bf and some sperm. Some were deported, although I know others do not. I have a son, I do not want another child, and I am not pregnant or something. My last pregnancy I felt sick in the morning w / frequent urination, loss of appetite or increased appetite. Now it has none of these symptoms. Besides, I'm just digestive problems. It started right after my cycle is completed. After the meal, certain foods that you can experiance diarrhea. Some of these foods are solid stool. It used to be able to eat these foods and not worry about anything. It is a stomach virus going well, could that be? I have no other symptoms of pregnancy. I do not feel tired, or I am ill. I have a small bladder, because I drink more water, but. Thank you for all the positive responses! Be informed Negative! =)
Thank you!

2 comments:

Hammerti... said...

Take a test, then you are safe ....

Baby boy due any day! said...

Why is she a bitch and had sex with her boyfriend, what's wrong with that? She never said she had an abortion, why would you ..... I do not think that you are pregnant with their fertile usually 14 days after the period of waiting, but a couple of weeks and do a test ... Good luck

Post a Comment