Muzzleloader Kits What Muzzleloader Kit Should I Buy?

What muzzleloader kit should i buy? - muzzleloader kits

Okay, so I want is a kit reprodction gun, but primarily a finishing kit, so all you have to do, as when a weapon in the population, they hold the record of pins, place and person / Make your own roles. Do quality, but also economic, 300 or less. Who was is looing
http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_inf ...
But I do not know how you do it. in the photo looks prety full but I am not a gunsmith, so who knows. Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

indy said...

I bought and built the same set that you are looking ...... was pleasant, and it was difficult, but I had a little more and have the kit, which had a shop in one piece ...... spent . Population of 2 parts of this kit is to work harder and had some difficulty both on the post correctly ..... the intestine of the weapon good-looking and well
That is what I recommend
http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_inf ...

If I had to do another to wait until I get a little more money for more expensive ....... Buy had the population in one piece would be much better ........ needs a lot and do some grinding plant in which the photo, but it is hard to ......... so much of sandpaper and you have the blue boat

Donnie C said...

Most of the kit guns are loaded should be very simple in nature, and also come with a set of instructions that run threw the process of building their own. I say go for it, you learn a lot and are proud of their efforts!

sirbobby... said...

Here is a picture ..

Post a Comment