Blood Blisters On Tonsils A Peice Of My Tonsil Kinda Came Off, Now I Have A Hole..(more Details)?

A peice of my tonsil kinda came off, now I have a hole..(more details)? - blood blisters on tonsils

Ok, so I had swollen tonsils for a few weeks, I was sick on Thursday. When a sore throat. I had white spot these things .. The only possible to draw a picture and put it back as hard to explain.
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj205 ...

may explain the picture. the white dots are like the little white thing looks a little white head or something, and here in the throat, tonsils, I was bigger then show that the mines, like all great and everything. then to the left, you see something, dark red, then black outliend thing. or edark red thing is the hole in the amygdala. You really do not see, but still. the piece of skin from the hole is half still attached to my tonsils. I think most of the top of a QTIP in that hole in the amygdala .. Move to one side to another seems to be the target of his business himself.
However, this hole appeared after I had this blood blister like the look, what a day, then just started .. I think

Is this a good reason for a possibleand tonsils removed?
I have an appointment on the 8th, scheduled for Thursday before the hole in my tonsil
What is fever? it really hurts when I'm cleaning the QTIP little piece is just an annoyance, because she feels on the amygdala and in itself as a piece of food stuck there ..

Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment