How Much Is Original Pokemon Set Worth How Much Would Pokemon Cards Be Worth Now?

How much would pokemon cards be worth now? - how much is original pokemon set worth

I see so many questions about how much they are worth right now.

I have 2 games for the original 151 Pokemon cards.
by Charmander, Squirtle and mewing Mewt
havent even played with them = /
Has a number of cards Hologram
some still in their packaging = /

I want to get rid of them
How are they better?
haha, or if you want to buy me = P

4 comments:

◦Lady2◦ said...

I was looking for just this. I found this site that many cards,
http://www.gamingetcstore.com/pokemon.ht ...

Hope this helps.

◦ ◦ ƒεṃαlε

Davinci L said...

I believe that nobody buys. u can sell for a young man who loves Pokemon. A Pack (9 cards) and about 2-5 dollars. Hope this helps: P

Sphynx90 said...

Some cards are longer than others Woth

How do you sell?

shininga... said...

eBay

Post a Comment