Land Value In Hyderabad Buying Land In India -- How To Get Information In Advance?

Buying Land in India -- How to get information in advance? - land value in hyderabad

I need expert advice on this issue. Take, for example, I want to buy land in Hyderabad (or) somewhere in India. How do I find the current market value of the land in India? Is there a website (or) a place where I can go to find information? I want information that is legally acceptable. Thank you in advance for your response ...

1 comments:

Felix said...

In India? You must contact the person to the landlord and make them an offer, please include the consent of the prosecutor. If you are not an Indian citizen, you will lose ownership of the land after his death, and you are not in a position, the rights to the land before his death, transfer

Post a Comment