Discount Cycling Clothing Anybody Have Late Night Cycling Tips And Discounted Gear Tips?

Anybody have late night cycling tips and discounted gear tips? - discount cycling clothing

I'm (hopefully) my car, because it is too expensive to maintain. I am a server and do not live 2 miles from work and errands, so I will be cycling and from these locations. Could use some advice for cyclists at night (safe environment, but I would be willing). So, everyone has ideas for discount gear and winter clothing for cycling? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you.

1 comments:

phoster said...

It's okay if you do this to her deeply, it's time to invest in good things. Next is of course a good light. Cars you need to see. I never throw in the batteries and chargers. I think I'm too cheap to go there. i lights with battery usage, but I'm careful to ensure that the batteries are fully charged.

Next would be good to wear. nothing like Gortex. I think that ride is a Goretex jacket and pants of goods. Fine clothes, everything. a good basis for the heating of the external media layer Gortex make the difference between being comfortable or not.

I bought bike shops Performance. When you see the sale, you can Retty well.
http://www.performancebike.com/

Post a Comment