Bipolar Disorder Statistics Manic Depression/Bipolar?

Manic Depression/Bipolar? - bipolar disorder statistics

I'm doing a research project for my health class 250 (Wellness.) We should choose a disease or condition that we find interesting or who has personally touched our lives. I am a bipolar disorder or manic depression, because I am bipolar 2 and invaluable in the daily struggle with the realities of the disease, and my uncle years ago with type 1 bipolar STRICTLY several years committed suicide.

Anyway to get to know personally, of course, what bipolar disorder type 2, but you do not know much about Type-1-cyclothemia and everything.

If you share any statistics and / or information that would be impressive. Experiments are also a great help!

Thank you!

Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment